results commentary

 

4.05P.M. Listowel 

No 7 Snow Falcon No 9  Abbey Magic,  No 1Peregrine run

posted 3:26 pm 7/6/21

you will see for yourself if there is business or disappointment..

A little bad luck and human excitement. I was rushed for time and left out one procedure.

We would of had two a possible winner but a lose horse interfered more than once with  Abbey Magic

So we lost out there. The figures are still new to me so it gave me a chance to see what they mean.

No problem it is a good beginning.

We are in the 2.00pm Southwell  will post results as soon as possible

No 2 Tardree

N0 6 Check my pulse

No 5 Atlantic storm

No 2 and no 6 the most fancied

posted 1:51 pm 8/6/21

I put a small bet on sarasota but he is not a strong fancy only two placed so limited potential

The race was not of the best it was messy but I'm disappointed with myself. I had a note "possible on the winner (sienna Star Brian Hughes on board  a strong hint will have to take the rest)) but another report showed a negative. in such a case I should of done a safety bet.

 

Ok I did not get any sleep did another race, imagine i didnt back one of my selections was so rushed.

Not good to bet when you tired like this.

Anyway this is a 5 runner field.

6:45pm Ayr 

Modular Magic (Winner)

Tanosoq (Second)

Pavers Pride

I do not fancy pavers pride so much as the other two. sods laws will have it otherwise 

he may do the business. we will see. The quality of racing today is not all that so take it easy.

YEAH our first win and place in thew order listed

Today our race is the 1:35pm Fontwell

after a win one must be level headed. I am going to employ a blanket approach as the figure are particularly deceptive.

it is not clear which horse will turn up.

Bright eyed eagle (final figures support this) 2nd

Light in the sky ( final figures in favor not to be taken lightly)1st

Clemento. (he is a pretender0

Fraser Island ( There is a small hint here) 3rd 

Only two places count this is only to demonstrate how good our reading of form is. 


Ok we are going for another race at Fontwell 3.55pm 

Joey St 2nd

monte Massini 3rd

Ballintara 1st

Steel The China  ( some hint but not all that confident on it because of the distance)Pulled up

I'm taking it a bit easy here, some have dropped out already so lets hope we get a touch. 

we did very well in filling all three places. (Hurray !!!)

Sorry you missed out on a late one

Hamilton 8:15pm 

George Bowen won

Call me ginger followed him home. A very good day today.

3:45pm Yarmouth

Selections: 

Aria Rose. (Unplaced)

Gift of Kings 2nd

Silk Stone 3rd

Hint of stars won it , he got through the net.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

time for our multiple

a bashing