results commentary
4.05P.M. Listowel No 7 Snow Falcon No 9 Abbey Magic, No 1Peregrine run posted 3:26 pm 7/6/21 you will see for yourself if there is business or disappointment.. A little bad luck and human excitement. I was rushed for time and left out one procedure. We would of had two a possible winner but a lose horse interfered more than once with Abbey Magic So we lost out there. The figures are still new to me so it gave me a chance to see what they mean. No problem it is a good beginning. We are in the 2.00pm Southwell will post results as soon as possible No 2 Tardree N0 6 Check my pulse No 5 Atlantic storm No 2 and no 6 the most fancied posted 1:51 pm 8/6/21 I put a small bet on sarasota but he is not a strong fancy only two placed so limited potential The race was not of the best it was messy but I'm disappointed with myself. I had a note "possible on the winner (sienna Star Brian Hughes on board a strong hint will have to take the rest)) but anothe...
Comments
Post a Comment